Monday, August 29, 2011

Dubitable

I had a great first day of school. I found parking spot right away unlike at Cuesta. I found all my classes with ease. Apparently I looked as though I knew what I was doing because lost freshman kept approaching me and asking questions. I had time to eat a nice quiet lunch read a book. I reconnected with some friends from last semester and even made some new friends. Overall, today was a lot nicer than expected. I had a ton of doubts coming back to SLU. I couldn't eat or sleep or do anything. This weekend I had one meal, ONE MEAL..so unlike me. But once I walked onto campus and saw the red pepper plants used as accents in the landscaping, I knew that I made the right choice in coming back. This is my school and I am here to stay. That my friends is indubitable. In case you couldn't tell, dubitable/indubitable just became my favorite words. I had a teacher today that was having trouble saying them and I can't stop using them ever since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment