Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I realize it is very late but I'm wired on Dr. Pepper and Macaroons and probably some anxiety for this event mixed in. These past few days have been...hmmm...what's the word I'm looking for....fun. My car, which I love dearly, gave me trouble for the very first time in all the time I have owned it. All of a sudden I noticed to temperature gauge was in the red and moments later it literally started smoking. I was so sad and I still am, but I do have an appointment to get it checked out tomorrow. Yesterday I met with some potential sponsors and let's just say they were not very pleasant, but as always, I smiled and thanked them for their time and consideration. Today I had a scramble to get fliers donated, but Staples came through so YAY! I did manage to squeeze in time to stop at Sun-N-Buns Bakery to pick up some fresh baked doggie treats for my puppies and they absolutely loved me for it. I feel very accomplished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment