Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Farmer's Markets

This past week has been a whirlwind. Friday we went to the Cambria's Farmers Market and let me tell you what sweet spirits they have up in Cambria. An older man convinced me that his dog was a racoodle, part raccoon part poodle. Maybe that's just how gullible I am, but he was so serious. Anyway, we had some hits and misses. Some people were pro's at avoiding eye-contact and other's looked at every booth for updates on events in their community. We handed out over 40 fliers and we had some people commit to attending the fundraiser on Friday. I think I'll check this one off as a success. On Monday my awesome mom and sister were so great in handing out even more fliers at the Farmer's Market in Los Osos while I was out of town. I don't know what I would do without them. Now we just have to sell tickets like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment