Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's Next?

You may be just dying to know what is next for Katy. You are sitting, anxiously awaiting where I will be off to and the answer is finally here. I checked my voicemail this morning after missing a call from my mom in the middle of the night. I was nervous because my dog has been very sick and I thought she might have been calling to tell me that he died or something traumatic like that. I finally listened to the message which revealed that I had been accepted to the University of Washington, my top choice for college. I jumped out of bed and called my mom back to make sure it was real and that I wasn't still dreaming (by the way it was 5 in the morning her time). You can image my giddy laugh when she confirmed that, yes, I am going to the University of Washington. Soooo excited right now! I really feel like this school is so much better for me than any school I previously thought about attending. So in just the next few weeks, I will be off to California then off again to find housing in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment