Monday, November 1, 2010

A Little Explanation

So you may ask, what am I doing out here in the middle of nowhere anyway? Well my aunt emailed me while I was still in Thailand and asked if I would be willing to fly out and watch her kids while she and her husband went to Hawaii. My first thought was, "how about we all go to Hawaii," but after a thirty-seconds I thought, "sure, why not? I'm always up for a new adventure." Without even looking up the place where I would be living for awhile, I set off on a plane and found myself here. My aunt has gone and come back from Hawaii yet I can't bring myself to leave just yet. Now I spend my days helping my aunt with her business and launching her new website. What does she do you ask? She designs and sells vinyl graphics for walls and other such things. You should visit her website at http://www.simply2inspire.com/, it's pretty cool. She also has a blog with craft ideas at http://www.simplytoinspire.com/. I'm in charge of helping create new ideas and I have found ti to be a lot of fun so far. I designed and created this Merry Christmas sign all by myself. I was very proud of my accomplishment. Vinyl really can be used to do anything. If you have an idea just let us know and we can create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment