Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alice in Wonderland

I'm a huge fan if Alice in Wonderland. I have several editions of the book as well as various versions of the film. In the Disney version of the movie, there is a point where Alice finds herself lost in the Tulgey Woods. As she is walking along one path, it is being erased from behind her and then disappears completely. She has nowhere to go, she is wandering without a path. Lately I have felt like Alice when all her paths disappear. I have been traveling down a road that has just been erased for me. Am I devastated? Well sure, Who wouldn't be? The question is, What am I going to do now? Sometimes I just sit and pray that everything will go back to that way it used to be. After all, the hardest part is picking up your feet and moving on. I could sit and cry over what was lost like Alice, or I can...???? What's next, Do I wait for the Cheshire cat to come and save me or do I save myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment